Sunday, September 4, 2011

This is my last blog in this particular blog

Hello everyone.  I have begun a new blog.  It is called Alie's Hand Basket...it can be found at:

http://alie-wherewearegoing.blogspot.com/2011/09/welcome-to-it.html

Please join me.

Thank you so much, all of you who have read, commented on and cared about my blog.  It has been an incredible year. I have learned so much. 

Tad now works at Highland Community School as a lower elementary director (that's teacher--of 1st through 3rd graders).

I still work at IndependenceFirst

Both our kids will be in school this year.

Its a whole new leaf!!!

And I am ready to continue this challenge, and to take on a new one.  The new challenge will be to find something amusing, humorous, funny and silly (these all mean different things to me) about every day in an attempt to be a more relaxed and positive person....  and to get back a little of myself that one loses when they get lost in life.

Thanks again to you ALL!!!  To you who helped and to you who read and to you who supported and loved us. 

Please join me in my new blog!!!

Love,
Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment