Monday, July 18, 2011

It is hot, but I'm okay with that.

The weather online says that it's 93 degrees but that it feels like 107.  It makes me laugh to see such an odd, prime number.  Seems so randomly chosen.

I am sitting here with Tad on the couch, which has been pushed into the middle of the living room so as to obtain the maximum possible fan blowage. 

I am drinking a mix of Outpost strawberry lemonade, bubbly lime La Croix, and ice. 

I am watching the Brewers play Arizona on mute. 

I am listening to Leonard Cohen's live disc, the Isle of White, circa 1970.  

I worked really hard today at work. Tad worked really hard at today home entertaining our children plus two more in hot weather, weather that feels, apparently like 107 degrees. 

It is hot, yes, but I feel absolutely lovely.  Relaxation earned.  Cold beverage.  Good music. And aesthetically pleasing viewing.

I hope you all feel good out there too.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment