Monday, July 25, 2011

signing out for a few days

Today at work something magical happened.  A transformer blew and all our power went out and we were sent home!  I still had my mother/daughter support group but we met at the Chancery and had dinner instead.  I got the whole mid-day to do laundry, play on the Internet, and PACK!

I get to go to Door County and stay in a cabin near Lake Michigan in Ephraim with my parents, Tad, Coen and Lucy.  My goal is not to check my email, my facebook, my blog or anything along those lines the whole time we're gone. 

I want to be on the beach, building sand castles with my kids, or in an ice cream shop, or on a bike, or on a screened in porch with some of my favorite grown ups in the world talking and laughing.  That's it!

I'll write again on Friday when we return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment