Tuesday, April 5, 2011

She don't use jelly

Last night I was cleaning the house while Tad worked on one of his Montessori albums.  I noticed I had a voice mail.  It was from a woman who said she got my number from Tad's cousin and wanted to know if we could test out some jelly. She sounded very panicked about it.  She said that she could really use a call back tonight. She really needs people to test this jelly!  I felt a little strange about such jelly panic and called Tad's cousin to confirm that she was a legitimate jelly-testing person, and not some maniac out to poison my family. She was indeed legit so I called her back and also passed on a few of my neighbors' numbers to her as well.  She asked me some questions about my jelly intake and jelly purchasing habits and we were off!

So in a few days, we'll be delivered a huge jar of high fructose corn syrup free jelly (grape or strawberry-I hope its strawberry, I hope I hope!) and all we have to do is try it for three weeks and do an online survey about it.  Then we get ten bucks.  A free jar of jelly and ten bucks!  What a deal.

Anyway, the amount of giggling I did calling Tad's cousin, Jenny to discuss and also all my neighbors to get their permission to give their numbers to test the jelly was worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. OK, that was weird-why was she in such a rush about it?

    ReplyDelete