Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

Well...my eyes are not blue.  And there's definitely no rain.  But I am cryin'.  Here it is: The first concert that it is breaking my heart not to go to... Willie Nelson.  He is coming in March and I want to go I want to go I want to go I want to go!!!!!  How can I not?!!!!  I grew up with Willie Nelson singing me to sleep, singing me awake, playing all the time on my parents' record player.  When I hear his voice, I am ten years old again, cozy in my bed, listening to the sounds my parents and their friends having a party downstairs.  I want to go I want to go!!!

So Willie Nelson is coming to Milwaukee and it hurts my heart to miss it.

I am trying to decide if it would be terribly irresponsible for me to charge these tickets on my credit card.  We have one income.  A broken washing machine.  Other broken things.  And already a growing credit card bill.  But I want to go.

What should I do?  Buy them?  Or wait and try to win them?  I am not sure, but the pre-sale is tomorrow!  I'll keep you posted on how irresponsible I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment