Sunday, February 27, 2011

I suppose we should be composting

Tad and I always talk about how we should start composting.  One of these days, we will get some books from the library and do it.  But for now, we save our coffee grounds for the plants and flowers.

This morning, Tad and I were looking for something to do with the kids. The museum?   The Mall? eeek!  Everything costs money.  Turns out, we didn't need to find something to do. Coen and Lucy collected all the leftover food, coffee grounds, etc.. that wasn't eaten or was going to waste and made "Monster Potion". Its disgusting.  But they are having fun with food and liquid that would otherwise been wasted.  And they've been at it for two hours. Tad and I have able to chat in kitchen. I read three chapters of my book.  That's a nice morning!  And it didn't cost a penny.


No comments:

Post a Comment