Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rough week!

Wow, my last post was almost a week ago!
Tad is all better and taking his written Montessori exams this week. Tomorrow is his last set of exams and I have a cake in the trunk of the car to surprise him with when he gets home.  Coen is the only one who knows about and Tad doesn't read my blog unless I sit next to him with the laptop open and show him!

So Monday through Wednesday I had to sit through three days of  7 and a half hours of powerpoint on the Americans with Disabilities Act AND the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act.  Sheeeeesh.  Those of you who know me know that I am not good at sitting still. At all.  Aside from that 22.5 hours of sitting and listening, I had to work until 8:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. And today I had a dentist appointment.  And if you go back to my early posts you will see that I really really really really do not like going to the dentist.

And Tad's had exams.

Tough week. But tomorrow, ah tomorrow I am off work and home with my little girl.  I have plans with a friend for a nice long walk and talk.  And Tad will be all done with written exams.  We're going to let Coen stay up late and watch 'The Fantastic Mr. Fox' and eat popcorn.  And then we'll put him to bed and celebrate!

By celebrate, I mean spend an hour (or however long we can stay awake) together and talk about nothing that has to do with children, Montessori education or work.

Oh and p.s.  Happy Springlike weather to you all! I drove my car with the windows down and sang at the top of my voice today and it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment