Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Seven Swans a Swimming

After our dinner (last night's leftovers) and a very enthusiastic showing off of somersaults on Coen's couch by both children, we saw our seventh package on the front porch.

Today was a velvety box and inside was a beautifully painted ceramic tile with the picture of a swan on it.  Underneath was a musical note and the phrase "Seven Swans a' Swimming"  I put it in the kitchen.  There were also red origami folded swans, which Coen and Lucy immediately took out to play with.

I feel lucky to have such a great family.  I feel extremely lucky to have such wonderful neighbors who are so generous, thoughtful and creative.  I'm getting as excited as the kids to check our doorstep every day!

I'm going to go do the dishes now and then Tad and I are playing scrabble tonight!  Wish me luck.  I really like winning at scrabble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment