Thursday, December 9, 2010

Take a deep breath

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed... 

I have gifts to make, cookies to bake, cards to send and a dress to mend (it rhymes AND its true!)

But I am taking a deep breath.  Take one with me.

In................          Out..............        In....................    Out.................

Good job.

I love the holidays.  And no one is going to die if they don't get to eat one of my pinwheel cookies or if my dad's gift arrives on January 15th instead of December 15th because I screwed up on the ordering (sorry Dad). 

Just enjoy yourself. What gets done will get done.  Enjoy the twinkly lights. And the snow! (I know it takes million years longer to get out the door in the morning for those of you who have kids, but it sure makes them happy).  Have some hot chocolate, or coffee. Dip in a candy cane or a latke.  (well that might be gross). 

Take another few deep breaths.  Enjoy it. 

Love,
Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment