Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't be afraid of the sun

People can be afraid of the sunshine, I think.  Both literally and figuratively.  Tad took a picture of Lucy yesterday, swinging, with the sun behind her.  He takes a lot of pictures of people with the sun behind them.  They are always beautiful.  He says, people are always afraid of the sun in pictures..asking people to reposition so the sun is behind the photographer instead.  Today, I'll share some of Tad's sun shiny pictures with you.  And a thought.
Don't be afraid of the sunshine.  It won't burn you if you use it right.

Sorry this is sideways..but here is my sister pregnant with her first.

Me in Door County at the Windmill house.


Coen and I in 2004


Coen at a playground in Ireland.
Lucy, yesterday..this photo was the inspiration for today's blog post.


1 comment:

  1. These are all amazing pictures! I love, love, love the one of Lucy on the swing....

    xoxo,
    Nate the Skate

    ReplyDelete