Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The end of the road


Well, dear readers, we are coming to the end of our year of living simpler.  Now, I will tell you this. I intend to continue living simpler, but come early September, we will again be a two-paycheck family. 

Unless something fascinating comes up, I intend to focus the rest of this month's blog on lessons learned, gratitude and things of that nature. 

I do not intend to stop blogging--no sir! I am just going to come up with a new blog ideas.  Some thoughts: Something funny every day...this would be a blog about how something amusing happens every single day. I think it owuld be fun and would challenge me to LOOK for these things. Before I had a family and a very responsible grown-up job, a LOT of funny things happened to me.  Well, at least I noticed them.  I got bopped on the head by strangers, stuck up on top of a cooler without a ladder, blown backwards by a out of control carbonation machine, I fell down all the time and I did wierd things.  Do things like that still happen to me? Sure. But I think I notice them less, and get more serious than I want to.  So that is an idea. What do you think, readers?

At any rate...I am pretty proud of us. We did it. We made it through a year with one income, a little help from the great state of Wisconsin and a lot of help, love and support from family, friends and collegues. 

More on that later.  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment