Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, bright and shiny sun...

I love love love this weather.

We have no central air at our house, which some might find rather torturous.

We installed window units in both the kiddo's rooms as they sleep in a converted attic and it is monstrously hot up there!  I was against it at first.  I lamented how I grew up with no air conditioning and I was fine! My children could live through it too!  But once we got the window units in and I realized that my children now slumber soundly, not awoken by loudly chirping bird, nor 90 + degree heat, nor clashing thunder clap!  That is indeed a lovely thing.

Tad and I sleep in heat, blown gently by a fan in two of the windows and the ceiling fan overhead.  I love it.  I just love to feel it all around me, soaking into my skin. 

mmmmmm summer. 

This post brought to you by tomorrow's sudden jump back down to 58 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment