Friday, June 17, 2011

When it rains...

Tad is returning from his away-time in Madison and I am ready to RECONNECT!  And when I spoke with Tad on the phone, he let me know that he too, is anxious to just sit with me and BE together tonight.  Of course, this night, that I have decided would be an important night in, I got not one, not two, not three ... but FOUR invites to go out and hang with friends!  Sheesh!  Of all nights.  Anyone who knows me, knows how much I enjoy a social life.  Funny, that one night I decide staying in is absolutely imperative, that so many opportunities should present themselves.

I was invited to
1. A game night party with co-workers current and old
2. A back yard barbeque
3. Going dancing with a good friend
4. Going to a play with my sister

What GIVES!!!  I hope offers of excitement out in the world will continue to come in abundance this summer. But this Friday night, I need to be on the couch, in my jammies, with my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment