Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another week of pre-planned meals

This week's dinner menu
Monday: The meal you see to the left.  All food gotten with major coupon discounts at Target's new grocery!  Maple glazed pork tenderloin, asparagus and homemade macaroni and cheese (mom's recipe)
This meal served as lunch and dinner for Tad and lunch for both kids on Tuesday!

Tuesday: My parents took me and the kids out for dinner at the Public Market

Wednesday: I made a big pot of pasta and was warming the oven for garlic bread when my wonderful neighbors invited us over for a grill-out dinner!  Split pea soup with homemade croutons (Bill!) Grilled pork and talapia, corn on the cob and a beautiful salad with hot dogs for the kids (Martin--our Chef neighbor)  We are sooooo lucky!

Thursday: Pasta! (obviously) and that'll be Friday's dinner too~

I also lucked out on the lunch front as we had a salad bar potluck at work on Monday and I was able to eat salad leftovers on Tuesday and Wednesday. Today was the first day I had to pack myself a lunch.  Which is more salad, of course!

I feel so blessed to have so many generous and wonderful people in my life. And to have an extra day this week that I don't have to think about what we're having for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment