Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Two nights with one kid!

Coen is camping with his school! They left on Monday and come back tomorrow.  I MISS him!!! 

But its been nice to have some bonding time with Lucy. 

Yesterday, Tad and I picked her up together and we all took turns doing our own new fangled yoga poses on my mat.  Then we sat on the porch for a while.  We enjoyed a pizza and salad dinner. (It sure was quiet dinner conversation without Coen's stories and dinnertime silliness).  Tad put Lucy to bed and I spent the ENTIRE night curled up on the couch watching episodes of The Ellen Show...a spin off from Ellen. 

Tonight, Tad stayed with classmates to study and I went to my parents' house to pick up Lucy.  We walked over to the park and enjoyed the nice weather.  Then my parents invited me out to dinner.  Lucy and I joined them at Whole Foods.  I had sushi and edamame!  Lucy had pizza and chocolate milk.  We both got cookies and cream gelato for dessert. 

Tonight I worked on a Yellow Submarine shirt I've been comissioned to make for a friend's son's birthday...   This will be my FIRST special order T-shirt!  I'll post a picture once its done!

Happy Tuesday.  Its been relaxing parenting only one child, but I am just dying to see my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment